Surgel is a medical grade general purpose lubricant recommended for use in gynecology, surgery and other required patient exams where lubrication is needed. A time proven preservative system that allows for re-use of an open container while insuring a contamination free experience. Surgel is a greaseless lubricant with a pleasant fragrance (lavender essential oil) that adheres tenaciously to medical instruments, appliances and gloves yet is water soluble making for quick easy clean-up. Fragranced with lavender essential oil known to create a calming effect for the patients benefit.
Benefits and Uses:
- Multiple sizes available with various application methods to best suit needs of user.
- Non-spermicidal – will not interfere with patients desire to conceive.
- Safe, non-staining and will not harm any appliances or surgical equipment.
- Large sizes available to economically refill smaller containers
- Use to aid the insertion of medical devices such as hearing aids, colostomy bags, and other similar items.
- Use to offset vaginal dryness during intimacy.
- Water soluble making cleanup quick and simple.